Union Public Service Commission has recently announced vacancies for various posts. All the eligible candidates can apply for the same by filling the application form online. The various posts for which vacancies are announced include Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor, Stores Officer, Translator (Burmese), Translator (Dari/Persian) and Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing). The application window for the same is open till 29th March 2018.
There are a total number of 16 vacant posts in UPSC. Out of the total vacancies, there are 05 vacancies for Legal Officer (Grade-II), 04 vacancies for Stores Officer, )4 vacancies for the post of Public Prosecutor, and one each vacancy for the posts of Translator (Burmese), Translator (Dari/Persian) and Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing).
The online process to apply for the various posts in UPSC has begun from 12th March 2018 and the last date to apply for the same is 29th March 2018. The interested candidates can apply for the various vacancies through the official website of UPSC. Candidates are requested to fill their application forms on or before the last date.
The eligibility criteria for the various posts are as follows:
- Legal Officer (Grade- II): The minimum educational qualification is Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field and experience of minimum 5 years.
- Public Prosecutor: Degree in Law
- Stores Officer: Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Translator (Burmese): Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (BURMESE) with English/Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject/Diploma in foreign language concerned (BURMESE).
- Translator (Dari/Persian): Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language/Diploma in foreign language concerned (Dari/Persian).
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing): Degree in Textile Processing/Textile Chemistry/Bachelor of Technology in Textile.
How to apply?
Follow these instructions to apply for the various vacancies of UPSC:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab on the home page.
- After that click on ‘Advertisement No. 05 – 2018’
- Now, read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Submit the form along with the required documents.