Congratulations to all the candidates who have successfully cleared JEE Mains 2018 and now it is time for JEE Advanced 2018. CBSE has already started its registration process from today on its official website jeeadv.ac.in.
According to the JEE Mains 2018 results, a total of 2,31,024 aspirants (1,80, 331 boys and 50,693 girls) have cleared the Mains examination and are now qualified for the JEE Advanced 2018. Check out all the details regarding the JEE Advanced 2018- exam dates, eligibility & more here.
JEE (Advanced) 2018 – Important Dates
All the candidates who qualify for the Advanced exam must register themselves online before 7th May 2018 (till 5 PM). All those who register themselves will be allowed to pay the application fee till 8th May 2018.
A computer-based exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur on 20th May as per the following schedule:
- Paper I from 9 am to 12 noon
- Paper II from 2 pm to 5 pm
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Advanced 2018
- The applicant must have been born on or after October 1, 1993. An age-relaxation of 5 years is given to the applicants belonging to SC, ST & PWD categories.
- The applicant must have his/her name in top 2,24,000 ranks in all the categories of JEE Main 2018.
- The applicant must not have taken admission in any IIT before.
- The applicant must have appeared for Class 12th Board Exam in the year 2017-2018 for the first time.
- The applicant must not have appeared for JEE Advanced in the year 2016 or earlier.